Salta guiden and Covid-19
We do our very best to follow the recommendations and restrictions from Swedish authorities during the pandemic. We have adjusted accordingly and keep doing so when the situation develops. We apply common sense too. We wish that you, our guest, will be able to relax for awhile, without having to compromise your health, or others.
Here are some examples of tour adjustments made:
- Small groups outdoors, maximum of 7 guests + 1 guide. Often the tour isn’t fully booked so it might be just you and your party participating.
- Meet up points instead of car pooling. (If the program includes transport between spots (rarely), the guests travel in their own cars and the guide car leads.)
- Keeping distance as long as it’s possible. Distance within the group, and between the guide and the group. The guide remind guests abt the distance during the tour. When looking at specimens we take turns looking at the tracks/flowers and keep distance.
- The guide uses a voice enhancer when recommendations allow groups bigger than 10 persons.
- Extended hygien routines when handling food. The guide uses gloves then.
- Hand sanitizer is always available during our tours.
- Generous booking-terms You can book and cancel our tours according to the list below, with full repayment except a 2% booking fee.
Most of our tours can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the tour. If catering or boats are included in the tour the deadline might be 48 hours or longer (see tour description). After the deadline the booking is not refundable. We then refer to the insurance you have on your bank card / credit card.
- Rebooking: You are welcome to contact us for a date change for your tour, before the cancellation time limit is activated.
- Health: In the booking confirmation guests are kindly asked to cancel their booking if they get unwell. If the guide gets sick the tour is cancelled and payments are refunded. Salta guiden had Covid-19 in the Spring of 2020, and thus has an improved resilience.
- Vaccination: Is presently carried out in Lysekil and in the WestSweden region. As soon as the opportunity is given, the staff will get the shots.